Saturday, November 28, 2009

Greetings and Salutations Everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates this past week. Things have been going a little crazy with this gingerbread house I'm building for the Annapolis Valley Habitat for Humanity display and auction. I thought we would have to deliver the display today and I stayed up all night pulling it together. Some of you may realize that staying up all night is usually my forte, but it has wrought havoc with my plans of switching over to a "normal" daytime routine. In short, I feel icky.

Enough of excuses! On to the menu!

We will be serving Chili and Grilled Italian Sandwiches as usual ( Portabella mushroom and Italian Trio ). We even managed to remembered to buy rolls for with the chili this week. Yay!

Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce will be making it's usual appearance, along with Carrot Carrycakes.
AAAAaaaaand... we have a lovely batch of shortbread in cute little cutouts that has a wonderful buttery, sandy texture.

As far as giant cookies go, we have;
  • Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut
  • Milk Chocolate Caramel
  • Molasses Spice
  • Milk Chocolate Toffee Chip
  • Black & White with Pecans
  • Snickerdoodles
  • Shortbread
  • Butterscotch
  • Gingerbread
  • Yo-Yo's
Ooh, I believe that's the timer for the Bittersweet Chocolate Brownies, gotta run...

No comments:

Post a Comment